Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ada---being just like her name sake

For those of you who don't know, Ada Grace is named after my great-grandmother. "great" though is the understatement of the century. She was a wonderful woman who I was fortunate enough to know well since she lived until I was in my 2nd year of college. Anyone who knew nanny knew, that she hadn't been in the house more than about 5 minutes if she didn't have a dish towel thrown over her shoulder.....well, the dish towel is all that was missing for Ada in this little video--she definitely takes after her great-great grandmother! Nanny would be proud.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Cute video! We have the older version of Dusty the vaccuum cleaner and pictures of Ava doing the same thing. Too cute! And...I think we have the same living room furniture. If it isn't the same, it's the same color and style! We must be super-cool. ;)