Saturday, June 2, 2007

3 year old logic--gotta love it!

Hey--I had to post this story, too priceless not to.

Barney had put Justin to bed, and Justin has started through the myriad of reasons each night that he can't go to bed. He's thirsty, he doesn't feel good, etc. Well, tonight he started yelling for me and I went in to keep him from waking Ada Grace up. I went in and he wanted me to lay down, but I told him I needed to go potty. He asked me if I had a diaper on, I told him no, that mommy doesn't wear diapers, I go to the big girl potty. He looked at me with a dead serious look on his face and said, "mommy---you go in my diaper." I about peed myself laughing at him. How cute is that? He is too funny!!!

Just thought I'd share that story before I forgot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A young man a head of his time. He’ll be asking to be in the space program and wanting to take long drive across country. Love him!