Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Justin's 3rd Birthday

Where does the time go? It is hard for me to believe that Justin turned 3 yesterday. We were going to go to Bullwinkles for dinner last night, but contrary to what their website says, they aren't open on Tuesdays...so we went to Amedeo's instead. (Barney's favorite pizza place, on NC State's campus).

I can't believe that in just over 2 weeks, Ada Grace will be 1. She is pulling up and walking around everything, but she just won't let go and walk yet. I'm sure it'll happen before we know it, but right now, I'm perfectly content with her not walking yet. Once she does, she truly will not be a baby anymore!!

We went to Wilmington this past weekend and had a WONDERFUL time. We took the kids to the aquarium, which Justin was completely entralled w/the Striped Bass, the snakes, the Alligators and especially the sharks. We also went out on Aunt Sarah's boat on Saturday which both kids enjoyed. I have quite a few pictures that I will post tonight after the kids are in bed. Ada Grace loves the beach, and particularly the taste of the sand and the shells. It was awful trying to keep her from eating them.

For those of you in the area--the birthday party is on for June 30 at 6:30 at our house. Please e-mail me and let me know if you're coming, so we can be sure to have enough drinks and pizza.

Krista

No comments: