Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sea World

Well--today was a bit started out a bit more dramatic than I had hoped, but ended up very good! The first thing we tried to do was watch the show for Sea Lions and Otters being fed---problem was, the show started with a mime dressed up as a pirate and for some reason, that scared the crap out of Justin and he turned into an absolute basket-case. Barney took him out, but Ada Grace was pleased as punch, I think primarily because she was sitting up on the bleachers like a big girl, clapping whenever the rest of the crowd clapped. She eventually lost patience and I took her out because the last thing that I wanted to do was to interrupt anyone else's enjoyment of the show. At some point, apparently, my camera came out of the diaper bag and I didn't realize it until we were at the seal exhibit and I wanted to take a picture of the baby seals, only to find that my camera was gone. Panic mode set in in a big way!! Barney went back to the stadium and couldn't find the camera----so I went back and couldn't find it either. I went to guest services, my heart racing and praying that someone around me was an honest person and had turned the camera in. I got to guest services, waited about 25-30 minutes for my turn and finally got to ask if anyone had turned in my camera. There were 2 men working behind the counter, and 1 pointed to something on the counter. The other guy wanted to play 20 questions...what kind of camera was it? what does it look like? what have you been taking pictures of this morning? WEll---my pregnesia kicked in in a big way and I couldn't remember the word "flamingo". There were tears rolling down my face out of hormonal excitement and I couldn't even tell the guy. He finally gave in and decided that I was just stupid, I think, and let me fill out a claim ticket to claim my camera. This is one of the reasons that there are a lot fewer pictures of today than there were from yesterday.

Enjoy---Tomorrow is the big day----Disney World!!!

Krista

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcOGbdw3bNmLo4&notag=1

1 comment:

Shari said...

The person who whistled in Justin's ear is probably the one who turned in the camera...who knows!!

Looks like lots o' fun

Grammie