Monday, March 19, 2007

Boys!!

I never knew the wonderful things I had to look forward to being the mommy to a little boy. I fully expect Ada Grace to ruin my make-up, etc...but I didn't know what to expect w/Justin.

So--on Saturday morning, mom and dad sent justin home in big boy pants. Mom had run out of diapers, so she put "underwears" on him (that's what he calls them anyway). He assured her that he would let us know when he had to push the poop out. well..he wanted to sit on the potty before he went down for his nap, and who amd I to complain if he's goin to ask....so, we went to the bathroom and sat on his potty. He then proceeded to pull the skin on his pee-pee out past the end and whispered to me, "mommy, its hiding." It took all I had to stay composed and not fall in the floor laughing....where did he learn this stuff? i mean, really, who knew that at 2 he would be playing with it already.

anyway--no such luck on using the potty, right now I think its just a novelty. When he decided he was done he stood up and said to me, "mommy, I want my diaper". I said okay, put the idaper on him and he went to take his nap.

If we're making discoveries like this now--what is he going to be doign when he's 5? I think I'm a little bit scared!!!!

No comments: