Friday, March 30, 2007

Mini-Monk

Justin is turningin to a miniature Monk! He notices things that most 2 1/2 year olds wouldn't even realize. This morning, he came in the office to give me a kiss goodbye since I am working from home today. Yesterday, while working, I realized that the overhead light was causing my head to put a shadow on my paperwork which made it more difficult to read, so I moved the desk lamp from our formal desk to the computer desk to alleviate the problem. When Justin came in to kiss me this morning, he asked me, "mommy, why light over there?" I told him I needed it to work, and he said, "no mommy, put it back over there," and point to where it used to be. This is totally not normal for a 2 1/2 year old, is it?!?!

Then, my aunt took him to the mall today to run off some steam since it is too chilly and wet to be outside, and on the way out of JC Penney he had to touch every T thingy (I forget what she called them). He is only 2 and already anal retentive about stuff! What does this mean for our future?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That means that he definitely takes after his Daddy!!!! LOL ;~)