Thursday, February 22, 2007

I can't believe I've become a blogger

Well, here we go--I've officially entered the world of blogs. I have a number of folks I keep up with via blog, and have decided that with the number of people that I have to e-mail every time I get new pictures of the kids, that this might be the best way to keep everyone up to date. Plus, this will be something I can download to a disc (I think) and keep for posterity for my munchkins.

So--here we go, on the way to internet journalling. If you are reading this, I've already sent you the access info to be able to log in...I am password protecting the site because I have become that paranoid, over-protective, freaked out mom who doesn't want just any old stranger looking at pictures of my kids. If there is anyone that you know I have forgotten, please let me know and I'll be happy for ward the info on to those people.

thanks for visiting, y'all come back now, ya hear!!!

No comments: