Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What a relief!!!

Most of you know that I have been going through quite a bit of testing because of being very clumsy. I had a follow up appointment with the doctor today and found out that there is no neurological explanation for me falling down and my left foot flopping. It occurred to mom while we were sitting there that my left foot is the one that I wore a corrective shoe on when I was a baby because it turned in. As it turns out, my left ankle and foot have always been weaker than my right. as I get tired, my ability to compensate for this weakness goes away and that is typically when I do things like fall down and get hurt.

Huge relief--that I am normal--of course, mom and Kara say normal is all relative, to which I say, with relatives like them, I might be SOL!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Sure are SOL--genetics is a weird thing....and we are all weird!! LOL Love ya!!