Friday, February 23, 2007

new camera--lots of pics

FYI--Justin loves his little sister, and she loves him--this is a regular occurance.


For those of you who haven't seen this one before--I came home from work a few weeks ago, Justin was sitting quietly on the couch watching his favorite Mickey Mouse movie, and I was wondering where Barney and Ada Grace were. When I walked into the living room to give Justin a kiss, this is what I found.


Just out of curiousity---how does an 8 month old learn how to flirt with her eyes like this?!?!?! I'm going to have to lock her up before she's 1




OKay--so I decided to play with my new camera the other night and took a TON of pictures...Here are a few. Justin wasn't all that interested in being a cooperative "subject". Enjoy




2 comments:

Shari said...

She is a beautiful little flirt....and you gotta love a brown eyed girl...got 4 of 'em so far!!!

deb said...

It sure does look like she is flirting! She must be learning how to get her own way. Is she watching you Mama?